The National Floor Covering Association is a federation of four provincial / regional floor covering associations serving the industry in Canada.
- To unite the Canadian floor covering industry associations,
- To act as a forum for sharing information and ideas,
- To undertake and support programs which will ensure the long-term well-being of the industry, and
- To promote standards of professionalism and ethical business conduct.
- To act as the voice of the member associations on matters that affect the industry as a whole.
- To provide a forum to share information and ideas.
- To promote and protect the well-being of members.
- To develop and implement programs for the improvement of the competence and professionalism of members.
- To represent the interest of members on pertinent legislative and government matters.
- To represent members in inter-association matters within the construction, building and design industries.
- To promote, through seminars and training programs, high standards of quality and service in the floor covering industry.
- To keep members informed of activities and developments of national and international scope.
- To heighten, through information programs, consumer awareness of the value of floor covering products.